Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2015 -- Provides a detailed understanding and analysis of the 35 most popular therapeutic targets for partnering in the period 2010 to mid 2015
The Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015 report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the 35 most popular therapeutic targets for partnering in the period 2010 to mid 2015.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of the most popular therapeutic targets for partnering in the period 2010 to mid 2015. The majority of deals are discovery, preclinical and clinical stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license or access the licensors compounds or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential candidates for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapeutic targets. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company's business development objectives. Over 300 charts allow quick understanding of therapeutic partnering trends since 2010, together with insight into which companies are active in each of the thirty five leading therapeutic areas.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of therapeutic dealmaking.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of therapeutic dealmaking since 2010, listing the top therapeutic areas for partnering by deal frequency and deal dollars committed by partnering companies.
Chapter 3 reviews the top pharma and biotech therapeutic partnering deals of 2010-2015 according to reported deal size.
Chapter 4 provides a summary on best practice on how to submit an opportunity to the leading therapeutic partnering companies, to ensure building of relationships and to obtain a prompt assessment and response from the business development function of the prospective partner.
Chapter 5 lists forthcoming partnering events where valuable face to face meetings with biopharma companies provide a highly effective means of obtaining interest in novel opportunities. These events are where dealmaking gets initiated through numerous back to back meetings.
The main body of the report is provided in chapter 6. In-depth profiles of each of the top 35 therapeutic target areas according to deal frequency during the period 2010-2015 provide everything required to assess the potential of the therapeutic area and its active partner companies. Each profile includes a partnering activity overview, deal financials (including headline, upfront and royalties rates, where available).
Each therapeutic profile provides a listing of partnering deals for the top fifiteen most active companies in each therapeutic area, and is accompanied by an appendix that provides a comprehensive listing of deal records available at Current Agreements, each of which links direct to an online copy of the actual deal record plus contract document if filed with the SEC.
One of the key aspects of partnering is conducting due diligence on a partner to determine under what terms a prospective partner agrees to a partnering relationship.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partners' negiotated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This data driven report contains over 5,000 links to online copies of actual deal records at Current Agreements and contract documents, where submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
In addition, contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
In summary, the report provides the reader with the tools necessary to understand trends in therapeutic partnering, the most active therapeutic areas in terms of deal frequency and leading deal maker companies, and the deal terms and structures achieved in such therapeutic partnering deals.
Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of therapeutic partnering trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015 includes:
- Trends in therapeutic dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of therapeutic partnering deal structure
- Access to over 5,000 therapeutic partnering deals
- The top 35 therapeutic targets for partnering since 2009
- The leading therapeutic partnering deals by value since 2010
- Most active therapeutic partnering dealmakers since 2010
In Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015, the available deals are listed by:
Most active companies in partnering for each therapeutic area
Each deal title links to online deal records of actual therapeutic partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive access to available deal records for over 5,000 therapeutic target partnering deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010- 2015 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of therapeutic partnering trends since 2010
- Analysis of the top 35 therapeutic target areas for partnering and the deal structure
- Identify the most active therapeutic partnering dealmakers since 2010
- Comprehensive access to over 5,000 actual partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together - with contract documents if available
- Detailed access to actual therapeutic partnering deals entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies
- Insight into the terms included in a therapeutic partnering agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Full listing of partnering deals by headline value, upfront payment, royalty rate and company A-Z
Spanning over 4330 pages, "Trends in Therapeutic Partnering 2010-2015" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Trends in therapeutic dealmaking activity, Leading therapy deals by value, Submitting opportunities to therapeutic target partner companies, Forthcoming therapeutic partnering events, Top 35 therapeutic partnering targets, Resources, Appendix volume 1, Appendix volume 2, Appendix volume 3.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/current-partnering/trends-therapeutic-partnering-2010-2015
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter