Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “UK e-fulfilment: Market Insight Report 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2015 -- This market covers the provision of fulfilment services to internet retailers in the UK. It includes both pure play on-line retailers and traditional store-based retailers which also have an online presence – increasingly this is all major retailers. It does not include fulfilment of purely digital products such as software, travel tickets or music and video via electronic downloads. Reportt quantifies the market size and historical growth rates, while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth – including the macroeconomic environment, e-commerce volumes – for both domestic and international orders – and e-fulfilment price and volume trends. It sets out historical trends and available forecasts.
Our forecast for industry growth is based on this our market model which has been constructed based on our analysis of trends and growth drivers and using assumptions based on market evidence and discussed in the report.
Why is this report interesting?
As internet shopping continues to grow, so the fulfilment of its orders continues to be a growth market – in contrast to the maturity of many areas of the logistics industry.
Key drivers include:
- Ongoing growth in internet penetration and consumer acceptance of, and enthusiasm for, shopping online.
- The increasing internationalisation of internet shopping.
- Innovations on the part of internet retailers, fulfilment providers and their transport partners – including click and collect, SMS notifications and development of chains of parcel shops and secure locker banks.
Who is it useful for?
The report is intended for:
- Operators of e-fulfilment and general logistics businesses
- Retailers who sell via the internet
- Investors in these businesses
- Potential new entrants to the e-fulfilment market
- Market regulators and policymakers
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector.
What are the sources and methodology?
This report is based on
- Publicly available data including company annual reports, websites, press releases and government statistics
- Interviews with senior-level contacts in the market
- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant market drivers such as trends in retail sales, internet shopping, mail order and price trends.
- Our own experience of carrying out commercial and operational due diligence on behalf of many investors considering backing logistics businesses.
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
Spanning over 31 pages, "UK e-fulfilment: Market Insight Report 2015" report covers e-fulfilment market overview, Market trends, Market size and growth, Competitive landscape, Forecasts, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Allport Cargo Services, Amazon, Arvato, ASOS, CEVA, Clipper, Cloud Fulfilment, Dalepack, Debenhams, Delamode, DHL, eBay.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/apex-insight/uk-e-fulfilment-market-insight-report-2015
Find all Logistics and Shipping Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/logistics-shipping
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter