It truly is an advantage to have the wedding celebration somewhere where all friends and relatives can witness the most precious moments when a couple finally ties the knot in holy matrimony, but wouldn’t it be much memorable and precious if the wedding is held in a different destination?
Markham, ON -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2015 -- One can almost hear the wedding bells and imagine the best ways to finally say "I do" to the person one has dreamt of building a family life with. But what's more daunting is choosing the perfect location that suits both the bride and the groom's personality; the couple should be scrupulous in choosing the location with the perfect atmosphere to host the most-awaited celebration, the wedding.
It truly is an advantage to have the wedding celebration somewhere where all friends and relatives can witness the most precious moments when a couple finally ties the knot in holy matrimony, but wouldn't it be much memorable and precious if the wedding is held in a different destination? There are a lot of breathtaking and splendid locations all around the world from the contemporary-looking barns, grand waterfront hotels and so much more. Different countries have rich cultural heritage so choosing between a rustic and a modern theme would not be so daunting because there are a lot of locations for a perfect wedding event.
Here are some of the best locations to capture images of a perfect wedding:
- The Cecil Green Park House. This is located in Vancouver, British Columbia and can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests. The scenic mountains and ocean view is what makes this place really ideal for a destination wedding.
- The Hart House. Because of its Gothic architectural design, this wedding venue would truly depict the best destination wedding photography Toronto. The high arched ceilings, sculpted fireplaces, and the travertine floors are the highlights of this venue making it excellent for a momentous wedding celebration.
- The Cedar Lodge. The tranquility and calmness of this waterfront hotel will surely bring out all the emotions. The guest would truly love the serene ambiance of the place because of the pastoral setting and lake views. This place can accommodate about 250 wedding invitees.
- The Assiniboine Park. This is Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. This is actually a suburban park with astounding oak trees, breathtaking blooming gardens, and an amazing landscape that could accommodate up to 300 wedding guests.
- Another of Toronto's best wedding destinations is the Auberge Du Pommier. Since the venue is a sophisticated heritage property, it brings out a very enchanting ambiance especially for a summer garden wedding. This is actually one of the most beautiful venues for a grandiose wedding where 200 guests can be accommodated.
Focus is a family business that started in 2009. They practice an easy going and non-invasive photography style. However, this does not mean they are putting the quality of their services and their products at risk, they just understand that some of their clients may be uncomfortable with cameras. Through the years, the family grew and so is their production studio. Presently, Focus houses more than 20 highly-talented and brilliant Toronto wedding photographers and videographers catering to all Toronto weddings and the occasional destination weddings.