Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2015 -- Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian life insurance segment, including:
- The Slovenian life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Slovenian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Slovenia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Slovenian insurance industry
- New product launches by the leading life insurers
Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Slovenian life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Slovenia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovenian life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Slovenia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Slovenia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Slovenian life insurance segment recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9% during the review period (2009–2013).
- The life segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers representing 98.9% of the segment's written premium in 2013.
- The popularity of endowment policies increased during the review period. The endowment category accounted for 25.3% of the total life gross written premium in 2013.
- The poor performance of unit-linked products was a key factor behind the life segment's negative growth during the review period.
- Increased life expectancy and pension reform to increase demand for life insurance over the forecast period.
Spanning over 244 pages, 154 Tables and 178 Figures "Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covers Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Introduction, Slovenian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix. This report Covered 11 Companies - Zavarovalnica Triglav, dd, Zavarovalnica Maribor, Adriatic Slovenica Zavarovalna, družba dd, NLB Vita dd Ljubljana, Merkur Versicherung AG, Prva osebna zavarovalnica, dd, Generali zavarovalnica dd, Grawe zavarovalnica dd, Modra zavarovalnica, Zavarovalnica Tilia, dd, Ergo Življenjska zavarovalnica dd.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Related reports are;
1st - Non-Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd - Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter