Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in Russia 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2015 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Russia 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- There were 160,877 HNWIs in Russia in 2014. These HNWIs held US$1.2 trillion in wealth.
- The volume of Russian HNWIs rose by 0.8% in 2014, following a decrease of 0.3% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Russian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 37.7%, to reach 230,231 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 45.7%, to reach US$1.8 trillion by the same year.
Spanning over 74 pages, "High Net Worth trends in Russia 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Distribution of Wealth in Russia, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database. The report covered companies are - VTB 24, Otkritie FC Private Banking, Bank Saint Petersburg, URALSIB, Promsvyazbank Private Banking, Sberbank of Russia, Gazprombank, Alfa Bank, Bank of Moscow, Bank Zenit, AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO, Alfa Group Consortium (Wealth Management), ATON Wealth Management
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-russia-2015
Related reports are;
1st - Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Russia 2015 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-russia-2015
2nd - HNWI Asset Allocation in Russia 2015 - See more at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-russia-2015
3rd- Ultra HNWIs in Russia 2015 - See more at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-russia-2015
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter