Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Japan Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Japan. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Japan.
- Independent market sizing of the Japanese HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private - Banking sector in Japan.
- Size of Japan's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- Japan Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. - Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 2,180,100 HNWIs in Japan in 2014. These HNWIs held US$9.2 trillion in wealth.
- In 2014, the Japanese HNWI population rose by 1.4%, following a 2013 increase of 0.8%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers will improve over the forecast period. The Japanese HNWI population is forecast to grow by 8.1% to reach 2,380,096 in 2019. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 22.8% to reach US$11.8 trillion by 2019.
Spanning over 93 pages, "Japan Wealth Report 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Distribution of Wealth in Japan, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Japanese HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape. The report covered companies are - Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Group, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Nomura Wealth Management, Mizuho Financial Group, Resona Holdings, Bank of Yokohama., Shinsei Bank, Ltd
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/japan-wealth-report-2015
Related reports are;
1st - Ultra HNWIs in Japan 2015 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-japan-2015
2nd - HNWI Asset Allocation in Japan 2015 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-japan-2015
3rd- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Japan 2015 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-japan-2015
4th- High Net Worth trends in Japan 2015 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-japan-2015
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter