Market Research Store has published a new research report, titled "Reformulation Strategies - New Technologies Extend Use Beyond Lifecycle Management" to its report store.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2015 -- Reformulation performs a key role in the pharmaceutical industry enabling companies to maximize their returns on investment while broadening treatment options and improving patient experience. Its potential to rejuvenate R&D pipelines in the future as new technologies emerge compliment its position as a key lifecycle management strategy.
Reformulation will continue to be a much used lifecycle management strategy, enabling companies to boost sales before patent expiry and in ideal cases protect sales after generics enter. However in order to achieve this companies must focus increasingly on demonstrating provable benefits, ideally in head to head trials against the original product. This has become necessary as increasingly cost conscious healthcare providers promote the use of generic therapies unless clear advantages are demonstrated.
Browse the full Report with the Table of the Content:
Biologics increasing dominance of the pharmaceutical market opens new opportunities in reformulation and will drive the sectors future success. Opportunities to deliver less frequent dosing or more convenient and lower cost formulations will continue to drive the development of new technologies.
The report, Reformulation Strategies - New Technologies Extend Use Beyond Lifecycle Management, has been written to support companies with their strategic plans to maximize product portfolios and thus increase revenues across the lifecycles of their products. The insights, analysis, and support provided can be used throughout the pharma, biotech, and generics industries.
- Introduction to reformulation strategies
- Analysis of the key drivers of reformulation in the pharmaceutical market including coverage of new technologies such as orally disintegrating tablets, anti-tamper technologies and nanotechnology
- Analysis of controlled release reformulation strategies oral controlled release and injectable controlled release
Request For the Report Sample:
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Learn what drug reformulation is and why it is such a valuable lifecycle management tool for both pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Assess the opportunities to use reformulation to extend & grow the revenues for your product along with which types of reformulation best fit your needs
- Understand the new technologies that are now available to use to support your reformulation strategy
- Benefit from the analysis of multiple case studies to help support your companys/brands strategy moving forward
- Understand how reformulation can be a successful tool to reinvigorate your companys R&D pipeline, opening up new opportunities for past projects which were unsuccessful
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street,
USA Tel: 386-310-3803 GMT
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651