Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “German Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2019” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2015 -- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast market size covering the entire German Foodservice sector
- Detailed analysis of Consumer, Operator and Technology trends in the German Foodservice sector
- Detailed analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in Germany for various categories in the Foodservice sector, such as Accommodation, Leisure, Pubs, Club and Bar, Restaurants, Retail, Travel, Workplace, Healthcare, Education, Military and Civil Defense, and Welfare and Services.
- Key players in the German Foodservice market
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Increasingly fast-paced life and larger share of single person households is driving demand for convenient quick meal options such as fast food and baked goods.
- Personal health and environmental conservation has led to an emerging trend of vegetarian/vegan among German consumers. Furthermore, older consumers are preferring low meat diet due to health issues such as rising cholesterol levels.
- Government's education programs on health awareness has motivated the German consumers, particularly aging and to some extent younger generation, to develop interest or preference towards healthy, fresh and organic foods.
- The Foodservice industry in Germany is experiencing growing popularity of fast casual restaurants also known as "better burger" concepts. These fast casual outlets meet the needs and lifestyle of urban population, posing a threat to traditional fast food and casual dining restaurants as they emphasis on higher quality such as using fresh food over frozen and fried.
- Growing consumer awareness towards health and wellness is driving innovations in the menus as well as formats in the Foodservice industry. For example, to target health conscious fast food consumers, Burger King in March 2014, launched Satisfries, French fries with 40% less fat and 30% fewer calories than the leading French fries in Germany.
- The number of Michelin-starred restaurants in Germany has been increasing indicating high quality of German cuisine. In 2014, 34 new restaurants were added to Germany's Michelin (fine dining) gourmet restaurants making the total to 282, up from 237 in 2011.
- Foodservice consumers are getting increasingly conscious about their health and want to be informed about the ingredients and their origins in food. While this trend has been in place for last few years but with new European labeling law coming into effect in December 2014, it becomes mandatory for the restaurant operators to provide more transparency in their menus about ingredients used such as allergen information and origin information for fresh meat and oils.
- To better understand the changing consumer needs, Foodservice operators are trying to connect more with the consumers, for example, through social and digital media.
- Many Foodservice operators are developing mobile order and mobile payment apps in order to reduce wait time and thereby, expand customer base.
- With increasing Internet/Smartphone penetration rates, online food ordering companies are growing rapidly in Germany.
This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice sector within Germany.
- This report provides readers with in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and cost sectors in the German foodservice market.
- This report provides details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels.
- This report provides highly granular future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
- This report will help you to assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Reasons To Buy
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive market research covering the German Foodservice industry. It provides detailed analysis foodservice industry values at channel level and Germany's business environment and landscape.
"German Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2019" provides a top-level overview and detailed market and channel insights into the operating environment for foodservice companies. It is an essential tool for companies active across the German foodservice value chain, and for new companies considering entering the market.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
With 80 million population, Germany is one of the leading Foodservice market in the European Union. German consumers are health conscious and prefer organic products despite easy availability of convenience foods. Personal health and environmental conservation has led to an emerging trend of vegetarian/vegan among German consumers.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
German's GDP is expected to grow slowly at 1.5% in 2015 driven by increased consumer spending; falling oil prices; and weakening Euro. All these factors are expected to strengthen the country's exports and consequently, improve disposable income levels of Germans. Stable economic condition and strong labor market will improve consumer spending confidence of Germans and consequently, will have a positive impact on Foodservice sales.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
"German Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2019" provides a top-level overview and detailed market and channel insights into the operating environment for foodservice companies. It is an essential tool for companies active across The German foodservice value chain, and for new companies considering entering the market.
Spanning over 84 pages, "German Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2019" report covers Executive Summary, Macro Economic Analysis and Trends, Macroeconomic Analysis, Consumer Trends, Competitive Landscape, Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit-
Japanese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Japan to 2019 - Visit at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter