Market Research Store Has added Latest Report on "The Future of Asia Pacific LNG Markets to 2020- Supply, Demand, Capacity, Projects, FLNG, Technology, Investments, Contracts and Competition Outlook".
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2015 -- The Future of Asia Pacific LNG Markets to 2020- Supply, Demand, Capacity, Projects, FLNG, Technology, Investments, Contracts and Competition Outlook
"The Future of Asia Pacific LNG Markets to 2020" is a complete research and outlook report on Asia Pacific LNG infrastructure, trade, investments, capacity, planned projects, technology, contracts, companies and market outlook. The premier research from LNG Analysis provides complete information on Asia Pacific LNG trends, opportunities, challenges and key strategies opted by companies in the current market conditions.
The premium research report provides insights into Asia Pacific LNG market outlook through quantitative and qualitative analysis on annual supply- demand outlook, short and long term impact of oil price decline, new LNG projects, capex, contracts, trade, prices, FLNG and technology.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
The Asia Pacific LNG market report provides details of country wise LNG infrastructure, trade outlook and terminal wise capacity outlook to 2020. It also details the country wise all operational and planned LNG projects, their status, feasibility of development, companies involved and their key strategies. LNG trade patterns in 2014 along with monthly LNG exports and imports are provided for 2015.
Asia Pacific Floating LNG market evolution and estimates of future shaping is included in detail, providing information on all assets, companies, projects and market outlook to 2020. Further, all LNG long and medium term contract details are provided in the report along with country wise contracted and available capacity outlook to 2020.
Asia Pacific LNG competition is analyzed in details with information of leading companies across the region, major countries along with the companies' net weighted capacity outlook to 2020. Market structure for 2014 is also detailed to provide information on the market consolidation and fragmentation conditions. Profiles of five leading Asia Pacific LNG companies including their Business description, LNG operations, SWOT and financial analysis is provided.
All latest Asia Pacific LNG industry developments along with their impact on LNG companies, traders, investors, equipment service providers and other companies involved in the industry.
Request For Sample Report Here:
- Key Asia Pacific LNG industry trends, challenges and opportunities to 2020
- Liquefaction and Regasification capacity outlook of LNG markets in Asia Pacific including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Supply and Demand outlook from 2000 to 2020 for 16 countries across the region
- Complete details of 50 planned projects and 70 operational projects including current status (FID/FEED/Construction), operator, owners, capex, construction companies, technology, capacity and storage information
- Complete picture of Asia Pacific LNG trade pattern in 2014 detailing import and export volume flows between LNG producers and buyers
- Asia Pacific Floating LNG infrastructure, new projects, liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook, 2005- 2020
- Country wise LNG capacity and contracted volumes from 2005 to 2020
- Analysis of Asia Pacific LNG market structures and competitive scenario in each of the 16 countries across the region
- Operational and Planned LNG Project Details including Terminal Status, Operator/owner, Start Up, Capacity, Storage, capex for 120 projects
- Terminal wise annual liquefaction/ regasification capacity outlook from 2005- 2020 for 120 projects 16 LNG markets
- Major LNG news and industry developments and their impact on Asia Pacific LNG markets
- Business and LNG profiles of leading LNG Companies including Pertamina, Shell, Petronas, KOGAS and TEPCO