Reinsurance Market 2014 in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2015 -- Synopsis
Reinsurance in the Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2014–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop an insightful report. This allows reinsurers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profile of reinsurers operating in the country.
Access full report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-japan-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-13515
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Japanese reinsurance segment, including:
- The Japanese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Japanese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Japanese reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Japan:
- It provides historical values for Japan's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Japan's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Japan and its growth prospects.
Download sample report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-japan-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-13515#requestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Japanese reinsurance segment's gross written premium fell from JPYXX.X trillion (US$XX.X billion) in 2009 to JPYXX.X trillion (US$XX.X billion) in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of -XX.X%.
- The premium accepted by the Japanese reinsurance segment is projected to record a forecast-period CAGR of XX.X%.
- Demand for reinsurance renewals fell while reinsurance supply increased, leading to a fall in prices.
The Toa Reinsurance Company Ltd
Japan Earthquake Reinsurance Co., Ltd