Market Research Store has uploaded latest Report on "The Future of Africa LNG Markets to 2020" in their database, At Market Research Store, we have market research reports from competent publishers.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2015 -- The Future of Africa LNG Markets to 2020 is a complete research and outlook report on Africa LNG infrastructure, trade, investments, capacity, planned projects, technology, contracts, companies and market outlook. The premier research from LNG Analysis provides complete information on Africa LNG trends, opportunities, challenges and key strategies opted by companies in the current market conditions.
The premium research report provides insights into Africa LNG market outlook through quantitative and qualitative analysis on annual supply- demand outlook, short and long term impact of oil price decline, new LNG projects, capex, contracts, trade, prices, FLNG and technology.
Do Inquiry Before Purchadsing Report Here:
The Africa LNG market report provides details of country wise LNG infrastructure, trade outlook and terminal wise capacity outlook to 2020. It also details the country wise all operational and planned LNG projects, their status, feasibility of development, companies involved and their key strategies. LNG trade patterns in 2014 along with monthly LNG exports and imports are provided for 2015.
Africa Floating LNG market evolution and estimates of future shaping is included in detail, providing information on all assets, companies, projects and market outlook to 2020. Further, all LNG long and medium term contract details are provided in the report along with country wise contracted and available capacity outlook to 2020.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Africa LNG competition is analyzed in details with information of leading companies across the region, major countries along with the companies' net weighted capacity outlook to 2020. Market structure for 2014 is also detailed to provide information on the market consolidation and fragmentation conditions. Profiles of five leading Africa LNG companies including their Business description, LNG operations, SWOT and financial analysis is provided.
All latest Africa LNG industry developments along with their impact on LNG companies, traders, investors, equipment service providers and other companies involved in the industry.
- Key Africa LNG industry trends, challenges and opportunities to 2020
- Liquefaction and Regasification capacity outlook of LNG markets in Africa including Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Libya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Benin
- Supply and Demand outlook from 2000 to 2020 for 9 countries across the region
- Complete details of 10 planned projects and 11 operational projects including current status (FID/FEED/Construction), operator, owners, capex, construction companies, technology, capacity and storage information
- Complete picture of Africa LNG trade pattern in 2014 detailing import and export volume flows between LNG producers and buyers
- Africa Floating LNG infrastructure, new projects, liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook, 2005- 2020
- Country wise LNG capacity and contracted volumes from 2005 to 2020
- Analysis of Africa LNG market structures and competitive scenario in each of the 9 countries across the region
- Operational and Planned LNG Project Details including Terminal Status, Operator/owner, Start Up, Capacity, Storage, capex for 21 projects
- Terminal wise annual liquefaction/ regasification capacity outlook from 2005- 2020 for 21 projects in 9 LNG markets
- Major LNG news and industry developments and their impact on Africa LNG markets
- Business and LNG profiles of leading LNG Companies including Sonatrach, Shell, Total, NNPC and ENI SpA
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.