Reinsurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2015 -- Synopsis
'Reinsurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Swiss reinsurance segment. It provides Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to develop an insightful report, allowing reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Detailed report is available at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-16789
'Reinsurance in the Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss reinsurance segment, including:
- The Swiss reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Swiss reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Swiss reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Switzerland's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Switzerland and its growth prospects.
Download sample report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-16789#requestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Switzerland is emerging as a global reinsurance hub, with several reinsurers from other countries relocating their headquarters.
- Personal accident and health ceded the highest proportion of premium to reinsurers during the review period at 17.7%.
- The Swiss reinsurance segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading reinsurers accounting for 93.7% of total gross written premium in 2013.