Fast Market Research recommends "Probiotics in Animal Feed Market - Global Analysis & Forecast to 2019" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2015 -- Probiotics in Animal Feed Market by Bacteria (Lactobacilli, Streptococcus Thermophiles, Idobacteria, Others), Livestock (Cattle Feed, Poultry Feed, Swine Feed, Pet Food), & by Geography - Global Analysis & Forecast to 2019
Today, the demand for milk and animal based products is increasing due to increasing disposable income of consumers from developing regions such as Asia-Pacific. The cattle feed market is largest livestock feed market for probiotics in animal feed where it is used to improve health of the cattle by strengthening their immune system. With the rising awareness of animal health and rising demand for meat and milk consumption, there will be positive impacts on the probiotics in animal feed market. The numerous health benefits offered by probiotics prsents new opportunities for the growth of the probiotics in animal feed market. However, the rising costs and unavailability of basic raw materials might affect growth of the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The probiotics in animal feed market has been segmented on the basis of livestock into cattle feed, poultry feed, swine feed, and pet food. In addition, the market has been further segmented on the basis of bacteria into Lactobacilli, Streptococcus Thermophiles, Bifidobacteria, and other bacteria. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World (RoW) are the key regions considered for the geographic analysis of the probiotics in animal feed market.
The probiotics in animal feed market is projected to reach about $4.40 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of about 7.7% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019. It is projected to grow as a result of the rising awareness of the animal nutrition among the livestock producers in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
The report provides both qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market for probiotics in animal feed. It includes the market dynamics, opportunities, trends, competitive strategies preferred by key market players, the driving factors that boost the growth of the probiotics in animal feed market, and restraints of the market.
To acquire a competitive edge in the probiotics in animal feed market, the key players are investing heavily in product development and launches as well as in expansions. Leading players such as E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Royal DSM N.V. (Netherlands) and Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. (Japan), among others, have been comprehensively profiled in the report. The report also provides a complete analysis of the prominent companies and a chronology of developments with respect to new products launched and their applications.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Broad gauge information on probiotics in animal feed about competitive strategies of the top 10 players in the Global Probiotics in Animal Feed market
- Product Development/Innovation: In-depth information about the new product launches, research & development activities, and upcoming technologies in the Global Probiotics in Animal Feed market
- Market Development: On the basis of a detailed analysis of various applications of probiotics in animal feed, information about various lucrative developing economies is offered
- Market Diversification: Comprehensive information related to new product developments, recent developments, emerging geographies, expansions, and investments in the Global Probiotics in Animal Feed Market
- Competitive Assessment: Detailed study of market share holdings, company strategies, product portfolios, and production capabilities of the key players in the Global Probiotics in Animal Feed Market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Animal Feed Market 2015-2019
- Global Trace Minerals for Animal Feed Market 2015-2019
- Global Probiotics in Animal Feed Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2019
- Feed Premix Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Feed Yeast Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019