Precision Irrigation Market To Grow at a CAGR of +9% By 2022 Profiling Key Players like Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Trimble Navigation, the Toro Company, Netafim Ltd, Jain Irrigation, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Irritec S.P.A
Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2018 -- Technology Aspects on Precision Irrigation Market projects a growth of +9% CAGR by 2022- Global forecast, Market Overview, Manufacturing Cost Analysis, Marketing Strategy Analysis and Key Players like Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Trimble Navigation, the Toro Company, Netafim Ltd, Jain Irrigation, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Irritec S.P.A
Our analysts forecast the Global Precision Irrigation Market to grow at a CAGR of +9% during the period 2017-2022.
Precision irrigation is defined as applying the correct amount of water at the right time and at the right place in the agricultural sector. It is part of precision agriculture, including variable-rate nutrients, seeding and pesticide application. Approximately 80% of currently cultivated land is not irrigated but relies only on rainwater. The remaining 20% use three irrigation methods: flood (surface), micro (water droplets), and mechanized irrigation. Flood irrigation is a widely used method worldwide. However, it is an inefficient technology to wave the entire field, including a vast crop of crops where crops are not grown. When fertilizer is delivered to the field through water, a large amount of fertilizer is also wasted. Other areas of the site also require different amounts of water depending on the soil porosity. The potential for conservation comes from the irrigation of land without crops and the efficient use of water. Although the economic value of using precision irrigation has not yet been justified, the need for water conservation will increase and desirability will increase.
Irrigation is the spraying of water above, below, or below the soil through a variety of techniques such as surface drip and suburface irrigation. Market growth is accredited for water conservation, the emergence and benefits of the latest technologies compared to traditional irrigation. Precision irrigation has the potential to improve crop yields with as limited resources as possible. A comprehensive inquiry into the conditions of the precision irrigation market has been completed in this superior report. This is our first time. This large market research report includes reports on markets and related transactions.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.researchnreports.com/request_sample.php?id=159184
Information sources used to ensure the consistency of the data collected are declared to be genuine and legitimate. These materials include a 12-month report on the precision irrigation market, management reports, international news and business credit reports. Likewise, there were meetings held with customers, market experts and others. Their awareness was important to classify and understand the internal workings of the precision irrigation market. To assess the market's comprehensive growth, we analyzed market trends, development outlooks, historical data, global demand, key developments, challenges and market drivers. The development rates of all sections within the market have been determined both locally and internationally.
Key Players Profiled in this Report:
Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Trimble Navigation, the Toro Company, Netafim Ltd, Jain Irrigation, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Nelson Irrigation Corporation, Irritec S.P.A.
United States, North America, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
Get Reasonable Discount @ https://www.researchnreports.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=159184
After studying all major company, the report focuses on the initiative that contributes to the growth of the market. Mergers and acquisitions between startups and key organizations can be identified by report authors. Most companies in the precision irrigation market are currently adopting new technologies, strategies, product development, expansion and long-term contracts to maintain their dominance in the global market.
The cost analysis of the global precision irrigation market was carried out in consideration of manufacturing costs, labor costs, raw materials and market concentration, suppliers and price trends. Other factors such as industrial chains, downstream buyers and sourcing strategies have been evaluated to provide a complete and in-depth view of the market. Report buyers will be exposed to market positioning studies that take into account target customers, brand strategy and pricing strategies.