Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and/or will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reliance Life Sciences has a primary focus on biopharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals, but also a presence in the wider areas of clinical research services, regenerative medicine, molecular medicine, and biofuels. The overall sales of Reliance Life Sciences totaled $104.7m in FY2011, with approximately 70% coming from biopharmaceutical products.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Assess Reliance's portfolio of 7 marketed biosimilars and 20 pipeline products, which includes 3 monoclonal antibody products
- See how the 2007 acquisition of GeneMedix will help diversify Reliance's geographical focus
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Biosimilars Approval Pathways in the US and Europe - Development and Approval of Biosimilar mABs May Face Tough Regulatory Environment
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMLN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ASTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LGND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review