Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2012 -- “Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2017 - Chronic Disease Prevalence and Government Curbs on Hospital Spending to Drive the Market” provides key data, information and analysis on the global remote patient monitoring (RPM) market. The report provides information on the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends for two RPM market categories: external RPM devices and implantable RPM devices.
The report also provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories and analytical content on market dynamics.
The report also reviews the competitive landscape, covering the major acquisitions and mergers in the last three years and providing detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key countries covered: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Market size data for two RPM market categories: external RPM devices and implantable RPM devices.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast seven years to 2017, and company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends in the global RPM market.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by category within the RPM market.
- The report also provides information on the leading market companies, the competitive landscape and key technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the RPM market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market companies with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a strong return.
- What’s the next big thing in the RPM market landscape – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global RPM market and the factors that shape it.