Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Remote Terminal Units in Smart Grid, 2013 Update - Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020 market report to its offering
The report “Remote Terminal Units in Smart Grid – Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” provides an analysis of the global market for remote terminal units with insights on key countries such as the US, Canada, Mexico, Malaysia and Indonesia. Monitoring and control technologies are key enablers for improving the efficiency of the grid. Frequent monitoring of power flow in the grid will help keep vigil on the condition of the grid and take necessary actions when required. The equipment required to collect data from sensing, measuring and other equipments is known as a Remote Terminal Unit (RTU). The global market for RTUs is expected to grow at a moderate rate, as most of the major countries’ markets are at the stage of saturation. The report covers market factors for the RTUs such as drivers, restraints and pricing besides providing a brief overview on the RTU technology and comparison of product from different vendors. The report provides brief profiles of key RTU vendors such as ABB Ltd., General Electric Company, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc., Siemens AG and Schneider Electric.
- Market size and forecasts of the global Remote Terminal Units market
- Market size and forecasts of the US, Canada, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia and Remote Terminal Units market
- Market Share analysis of key players in the global Remote Terminal Units’ market
- Market Share analysis of key players in the US, Canada, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia Remote Terminal Units’ market
- Global pricing analysis of Remote Terminal Units
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and country markets for Remote Terminal Units.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the Remote Terminal Units' market growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitor’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit