Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Renal Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2017 -- Renal Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 report provides an overview of the renal cluster pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for Kidney Fibrosis, Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), Acute Renal Failure (ARF), Kidney Transplant Rejection, and also features dormant and discontinued projects.
Accumulation of extracellular matrix in the kidney causes kidney fibrosis. It is a progressive disorder characterized by glomerulosclerosis and tubulointerstitial fibrosis and may lead to detrimental effects on the kidney functioning. Chronic kidney disease is the slow loss of kidney function over time. Signs and symptoms of kidney disease include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue and weakness, sleep problems, hiccups and swelling of feet and ankles.
Acute kidney failure occurs when kidneys suddenly become unable to filter waste products from blood. Symptoms include drowsiness, shortness of breath, fatigue, seizures or coma in severe cases and chest pain. Finally, kidney transplantation is a therapy performed to replace a diseased kidney with a healthy kidney from another person. Due to differences between the two patients, an autoimmune reaction against the donor kidney may occur in the recipient.
The size of these pipelines ranges from 59 in chronic kidney disease to 36 in acute kidney failure, and 39 in the final two. While kidney transplant rejection treatments are largely focused on immune system molecular targets such as tumor necrosis factor alpha and complement factors, a range of cellular signaling components are being pursued in the other three key indications, including the activin receptors, cyclin dependent kinases, and growth factor receptors.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for renal cluster therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of renal cluster therapeutics?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Spanning over 181 pages "Renal Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Report Coverage, Therapeutics Development, Product Development Milestones, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/gbi-research/renal-cluster-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017
For related reports please visit: Drug Market Research Reports
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact