Fast Market Research recommends "Renault SA: successful expansion to new frontiers" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2014 -- Renault SA, a French automotive manufacturer, is seeking to geographically diversify its operations in a bid to compensate for a disappointing European market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Analysis of Renault's current market position in Europe and the problems inherent with the market.
- Evaluating Renault's expansion into other markets, and where it has achieved success and the risks of diversifying geographically.
- Analysis of problems facing the automotive industry in the future, and what could be done to rectify.
Renault occupies a strong position in its domestic market France. The European car market has suffered in the adverse economic conditions, and the generally developed markets of Western Europe offer little scope for strong expansion. By pushing to geographically diversify their sales, the company can safeguard against malaise in developed markets.
Renault is looking to push beyond and fare better in markets where the prospects are brighter. It has so far enjoyed success in Russia and Brazil, with inroads made into other developing markets. India and China, are also targets, with Renault working to negate current barriers to enter the markets in the future.
Renault is seeking to utilize its existing alliance with Nissan and forge new ones to grow further. It is also diversifying its manufacturing base in an effort to better understand local consumer trends. Further, in an effort to reduce costs in a capital intensive production process, the company will standardize their manufacturing platforms.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- Why is Renault looking beyond the European market?
- What is Renault's strategy for expanding into different marikets and how successful has it been?
- What are the threats to Renault's long term expansion?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Life Insurance in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Areva SA (AREVA) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Life Insurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Chile, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017