Renewable Energy Policy FiT Analysis by Technology (Solar, Wind, Geothermal and Bio Energy), by Tariff Period (5, 10, 13, 15, 20, and 25 years), by System Size (1 kW to 15 MW), and by Key Country - Installed Capacity and Targets to 2020
Seattle, WA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2017 -- Renewable energy is defined as the energy derived from natural sources, such as, sunlight and wind, among others. These sources replenish at a higher rate than they are consumed.
Linkedin Pulse Article @
The report provides insights related to the different renewable energy technologies such as wind, solar, geothermal, and bio energy; their capacity addition from 2011 to 2015; renewable energy targets by 2020; key projects related to major technologies; and the feed-in tariff offered for each technology. The U.S., Canada, Brazil, the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, China, India, and Japan are the countries which have been considered for this study.
Global focus towards reducing air pollution, curbing global warming emissions, and decreasing dependence on coal & other fossil fuels is positively influencing the adoption of renewable energy technologies. Moreover, incentives offered by the governments coupled with increasing cost competitiveness of renewable sources when compared with others of power generation are also boosting the demand for renewable power generation.
- Ministry of Environment,
- Energy and the Sea (France),
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (India),
- Ontario Power Authority (Canada),
- Office of Gas & Electricity Markets,
- U.K. Government (U.K.), Ministry of Economy,
- Trade and Industry (Japan),
- Domion Virginia Power (U.S.),
- Tennessee Valley Authority (U.S.),
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (U.S.),
- Orcas Power & Light (U.S.),
- Green Mountain Power (U.S.),
- Eugene Water & Electric Board (U.S.)
The stakeholders included in this report are as follows:
Renewable energy EPC firms
Government and industry associations
Consulting companies of the energy and power sector
Get Free Sample Pages @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=182712231