New Energy market report from MarketLine: "Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2013 -- The Emerging 5 Renewable Energy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $209.1 billion to the global renewable energy industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $315.3 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 8.6% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the renewable energy industry, Brazil is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $92.1 billion in 2012. This was followed by China and India with a value of $90.1 and $21.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $165.8 billion in 2017, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $106.9 and $35.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five renewable energy market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five renewable energy market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five renewable energy market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Emerging Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Governments Encouraging Infrastructure Development by Easing Industry Barriers in Lithuania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania
- Emerging Power Markets in South and Central America to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders
- Gas Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government's Restructuring Reforms Encouraging Private Participation will Enhance Price Competition and Efficiency
- Renewable Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Major Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Renewable Resources, Privatization, and Easing Barriers to Entry in Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine and Turkey