Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Summary
Renewable Policy Analysis - August, 2012 report includes major policy developments in the renewable energy market for the month of August 2012. The report consists of: 1) Featured articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies in the renewable energy market. 2) Key news highlights: Key renewable policy news alerts for the month. 3) Major policy updates: Regional renewable policy news for the month.
This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are 24 news stories covered in the report, of which following two articles are covered in detail -
- Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
- China Revised Solar Target to 21 GW by 2015: An Effort to Guard Domestic Manufacturing Industry
- It analyze the why and how Chinese is making efforts to protect its domestic solar PV panel industry.
- The UK: New Subsidy Rates for Renewable Technologies; Clouds Cleared for Onshore Wind Tariff Cut
- It covers and analyze how the decision is supportive in development the policy stability for renewables in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The “Renewable Policy Analysis” provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe.
- It gives regulatory and other associated updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company to frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks.
- For the August 2012 issue, it covers two featured articles "China Revised Solar Target to 21 GW by 2015: An Effort to Guard Domestic Manufacturing Industry" and "2.2 The UK: New Subsidy Rates for Renewable Technologies; Clouds Cleared for Onshore Wind Tariff Cut", providing excellent analysis on these development.
Renewable Policy, China, 21 GW by 2015, solar PV, 50 GW by 2020, Feed-in-Tariff, the UK New Subsidy Rates, Onshore Wind Tariff Cut, Department of Energy and Climate Change, Policy Uncertainty
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)