New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2013 -- The "Renewable Policy Analysis" provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe. It gives regulatory and other associated updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company to frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks. For the February 2013 issue, it covers two featured articles " US Extend Production Tax Credit for a Year: a Short-Term Relief for the Wind Industry "and "Long-term Renewable Energy Development Plan: Bulgarian Government Sets 21% of Electricity to be from Renewables ", providing excellent analysis on these development.
This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are key news stories covered in the report, of which following two articles are covered in detail -
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
- US Extend Production Tax Credit for a Year: a Short-Term Relief for the Wind Industry
- Long-term Renewable Energy Development Plan: Bulgarian Government Sets 21% of Electricity to be from Renewables
Reasons to Get This Report
This renewable policy report includes major policy developments in the renewable energy market for the month of February 2013. The report consists of -
- Featured articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies in the renewable energy market.
- Key news highlights: Key renewable policy news alerts for the month.
- Major policy updates: Regional renewable policy news for the month.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Policy Analysis - February, 2012
- Renewable Policy Analysis - January, 2013
- Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - February 2013: M&A and Investment Trends
- Offshore Wind Power - Global Market Size, Average Installation Price, Regulations, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Renewable Policy Analysis - October, 2012
- Wind Power in Spain, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Renewable Policy Analysis - August, 2012
- Wind Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) in India, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles