Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2014 -- Market sees 3% CAGR over 2007-2012 to reach SR2.1 billion in the latter year. Demand quite seasonal, with rental activities increasing significantly during religious celebrations. Value of services provided by foreign entities represents 44% of market value in 2012. Industry concentrated, with five largest companies generating nearly half of total production. Industry predicted to see 5% CAGR over forecast period, mostly due to rising disposable incomes and growing popularity of travel during religious holidays.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7111. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7111 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Other Land Transport Equipment Rental, Renting of Automobiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Japan: Industrial Report
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in India: Industrial Report
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Australia: Industrial Report
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Spain: ISIC 7111
- Renting of Land Transport Equipment in Canada: ISIC 7111
- Renting of Water Transport Equipment in India: Industrial Report
- Renting of Water Transport Equipment in Brazil: Industrial Report