Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2018 -- Summary
In Q4 2017, the biggest new long-term LNG contract was signed between Delfin LNG and China Gas Holding Limited on November 9, 2017. According to the contract, Delfin LNG is expected to supply 3.0 mtpa of LNG from the US to China. The contract is for a period of 15 years, from 2021 to 2036. Other key seller companies to sign contracts in the quarter include Malaysia LNG Sdn Bhd and Qatargas Operating Company Limited.
- Details of long-term LNG contracts signed in Q4 2017 by country and company
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity and share by importing countries between Q4 2017 and Q3 2017
- Comparison of LNG contracted capacity, and share by key seller and purchaser companies between Q4 2017 and Q3 2017
- Count of contracts and contracted capacity signed by key purchaser companies during 2015 to 2017.
Request for sample copy of this report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1761246
Reasons to buy
- Obtain information available on the long-term LNG contracts globally for Q4 2017 and Q3 2017
- Identify countries and companies involved in signing of long-term LNG contracts for both the quarters
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of long-term LNG contracts data
- Keep abreast of recent long-term LNG contracts signed globally.