Marketresearchreports.biz has added a new research report on the "Advanced Wound Dressings - 5EU Analysis And Market Forecasts" to its collection.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2015 -- Advanced dressings have steadily replaced traditional bandages and gauze materials in the treatment of a variety of wound indications, such as trauma wounds, burns, and chronic ulcerations. As fluid management, infection control, and physical protection become increasingly critical in wound healing, advanced dressings enjoy a greater role in standard therapy.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/345422
This report focuses on nine market categories within the advanced wound dressings segment, which are foams, alginates, semi-permeable films, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, hydrofibers, collagens, superabsorbents, and wound contact layers. The 5EU advanced dressings market has been estimated in this report, which covers France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of advanced dressings in the 5EU region.
Download sample Copy of This Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/345422
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for advanced dressings in the 5EU region? (Q). What trends are affecting the advanced dressings market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets?
- What advanced dressings segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs?
- What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the physician perceptions? Smith & Nephew, 3M, Mölnlycke, ConvaTec and Coloplast currently dominate the global advanced dressings market.
- What are their market shares in the 5EU economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
"What Physicians Think" quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Browse Our Power Related Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/26
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207