MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Report Overview:Challenges And Opportunities For The Wealth Sector In Australia 2013"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- HNWI Asset Allocation In Australia 2013
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC:-
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Australian HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Australia HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy:-
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948