New Transportation research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2014 -- Sub-Saharan Africa has been performing strongly in terms of economic development in the last 5 years. Growing transportation infrastructure, new hotel openings and more flight connections are putting the region on the map. The ambitions of local governments to convert their airports into business destinations are seen as a key driver in supporting local communities and destinations. Premium economy has been growing, boosting airline revenues and increasing the competiveness of the local airlines...
Euromonitor International's Africa Airlines: Redefining the Global Map global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Online Travel Sales to Country Residents, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;<\li> - Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;<\li> - Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;<\li> - Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Airlines in South Africa
- South Africa Airlines: Market Update
- Passenger Airlines in South Africa (2014) - Market Sizes
- Global Airlines
- Airlines in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Global Top 10 Airline Companies: Company Guide
- Thermal Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017