Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2014 -- Global Air Freight industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global air freight market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global air freight market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual chapters
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $138.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 237.1 billion FTK in 2013.
The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 1.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $149.4bn by the end of 2018.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global air freight market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global air freight market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Marine Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Rail Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Road Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Air Fresheners: Global Industry Guide
- Lubricants Industry to 2017 - Developing Markets Expected to Lead Future Demand Growth
- The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023
- Banks: Global Industry Guide