Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2014 -- Airlines in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific airlines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport. Industry volumes are defined as the total number of revenue passengers enplaned (departures) at all airports within the country or region, excluding transit passengers who arrive and depart on the same flight code. For the US and Canada, transborder passengers departing from either country are considered as part of the international segment. Industry value is defined as the total revenue obtained by airlines from transporting these passengers. This avoids the double-counting of passengers. All currency conversions in this profile were carried out using constant 2013 average annual exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific airlines industry had total revenues of $139,349.3m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 6.4% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 800.3 million passengers in 2013.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $191,006.2m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific airlines market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific airlines market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific airlines market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's airlines market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Airlines in China to 2017: Market Profile
- Airlines in China
- Airlines in the United States
- Airlines in the Czech Republic
- Airlines in Japan
- Airlines in Russia
- Airlines in the United Kingdom
- Airlines in Norway
- Airlines in South Korea
- Airlines in Europe