New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2014 -- Total alcoholic drinks packaging experienced approximately 1% volume growth to reach 20 billion units in 2012. The alcoholic drinks market is already mature and most of the packaging types experienced negative or negligible growth in 2012.
Alcoholic drinks packaging is predicted to see a decline with a CAGR of less than -1% over the forecast period. Population reduction is predicted to continue, which would continue to result in a slow decline in the overall consumption of alcohol drinks among consumers. The Japanese economy is predicted to continue to see slow growth, with economic uncertainty in the US and European countries. The decline in GDP growth in China will also negatively impact the Japanese economy and contribute to negative growth in the consumption of alcohol in Japan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in Japan?
- What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in Japan?
- Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in Japan?
- Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017