Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- ATMs are unevenly distributed in China, with lower-tier cities, rural-urban fringe zones and rural areas lacking sufficient terminals to meet the rising demand. As such, the relevant authorities accelerated the establishment of ATM terminals in these areas in 2013, resulting in the vigorous volume growth of the total number of ATMs in the same year, similar to that in 2012. Compared with setting up a bank branch in these areas, ATMs are relatively low in cost, but could equally fulfil local...
Euromonitor International's ATM Transactions in China report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the ATM Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- ATM Cards in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in India
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- ATM Cards in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- ATM Cards in Hong Kong, China
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China