New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Iran"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- Iran had a positive population growth of 0.8% of children between 0-1 years of age between 2012-2013 which should result in a strong potential for baby and child-specific products. Baby boomers of the 1980's were at the age of marriage at the end of the review period and it is very common for them to have at least one child one to two years after marriage. This new generation of parents are more educated and care more about their children than their own parents. However, the rapid surge of unit prices due to the inflation rate of around 35-40% seriously damaged purchasing power, especially for middle-income groups, and resulted in them being unable to increase their spending on baby and child-specific items. Switching from imported brands with high unit prices to domestic products was one of the key trends to become widespread in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Pakshoo remained the leader in baby care in 2013, accounting for 17% of retail value sales. Golrang and Ave, which are two strong brands of Pakshoo, have been present in the market for decades and enjoy consumer loyalty due to their affordable unit prices, good quality and widespread advertising campaigns.
Baby and child-specific products growth is expected to slow down over the forecast period with y-o-y growth of around 2% compared to the 7% CAGR of the review period. This slow-down is due to the fact that prices will remain high with only high and middle income parents still able to afford child-specific products. In addition, the sector is starting to develop and the larger growth rates seen over the forecast period means that those who are buying baby and child-specific products are doing so but not enough to stimulate the growth seen over the review period. Despite this relative slow-down, activities by key suppliers to increase awareness will be the main driver behind growth that will help consumers that are already buying these products, to continue to do so over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Norway
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Argentina
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Kingdom
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey