Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Singapore", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- With higher education levels, new young parents are aware about the benefits of baby and child-specific products made with natural and/or organic ingredients. Parents perceive such products to be safer for their child as the products are believed to be free from harmful chemicals. Products positioned to be mild on skin have seen strong demand in the category.
Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd remained the leading player with a value share of 57% in baby and child-specific products in 2013. Its Johnson's brand has a strong positioning in the category and is well known for its baby products among consumers as they grew up with the brand. The company has a presence in various baby and child-specific products, such as baby wipes and baby and child-specific toiletries. However, its value share in baby and child-specific products gradually decreased over the review period as more players with natural positionings entered the category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Baby and child-specific products is expected to grow at a constant value CAGR of 2% over the forecast period. This is likely to be attributed to the rising concerns of harmful chemicals on children's skin, which are causing parents to purchase naturally positioned or organic baby and child-specific products. As spending power is expected to increase while most couples prefer to have just one or two children, parents are expected to treat their children more preciously and are expected to be more willing to spend on them over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Greece
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Hungary
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Australia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Latvia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in China