New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Beer in Lithuania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2013 -- The year 2012 disappointed beer producers in many ways. Whilst consumer interest in beer in general, and craft beer in particular, was as strong as ever, few industry players considered the year successful. Several reasons were suggested for poor performance. Unfavourable weather conditions were frequently cited as the main reason for the sales slump, with cold months not only during the all-important summer period, but also in spring and autumn. Whilst most health specialists would disagree...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Sweden Beer Market Insights 2013
- Beer Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Beer Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- China Regional West Beer Market Insight 2012
- Norway Beer Market Insights 2013
- China Regional South Beer Market Insight 2012
- Caribbean Beer Market Insights 2012