Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Turkey" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- New legislative regulations were passed in Turkey in September 2013 banning the sale of alcoholic drinks in off-trade outlets between 22:00hrs and 06:00hrs. This legislation had a negative influence on sales of beer in Turkey during 2013. In Turkey, the vast majority of is consumed after 22:00hrs, with the majority of retail sales achieved through independent small grocers outlets and tekel shops. In addition, recent excise tax increases on beer also had a negative influence on volume growth in...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Non/Low Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Premium Beer Market 2013
- Sweetening The Pils - The Market for Flavored Beer and Beer Mixes
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- The Craft Beer Phenomenon
- Beer - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Australia Beer Market Insights 2013
- Sweden Beer Market Insights 2013
- Vietnam Beer Market Insights 2013