New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Cafes/Bars in Canada"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- In 2012 cafes/bars grew by 4% in current value terms to reach C$4.9 billion. Growth was rather modest due to the fairly mature nature of this category. The category includes bars/pubs (43% value share), specialist coffee shops (38%), juice/smoothies bars (14%) and cafes (5%). The number of outlets grew by 2% to reach 8,614 establishments, slightly lower than the CAGR seen over the review period as a whole.
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Consumer Foodservice in South Africa
- Consumer Foodservice in Greece
- Consumer Foodservice in Germany
- Consumer Foodservice in Sweden
- Consumer Foodservice in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice in Finland