Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- The market of carbonates continued facing a saturating environment in 2013 with segmentation being a key driver, especially in the case of sizes. The increasing trend of offering bigger presentations (even additional 100ml) such as the case of Big whilst increasing the flavour portfolio has strongly impacted value sales growth. The intensifying competition levels and the increasing health awareness continue adding pressure to the main manufacturers, which are forced to maintain their value...
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits Market in Costa Rica: Databook to 2017
- Soft Drinks in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Carbonates Category Profile 2013
- Global Carbonates Report 2013
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Costa Rica: Databook to 2017
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Beverage Forecasts March 2014
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Costa Rica
- Juice in Costa Rica