Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2014 -- The leading companies in the category all launched largescale advertising and marketing campaigns. The most popular and successful campaign was that of The Central Beverage Co Ltd. The Central Beverage printed on all Coca-Cola bottles and cans, 70 common first names in Israel, stimulating consumer interest and activity by the way of creating hype of finding one's name on the package, creating name gimmicks and sharing pictures of consumers with their individually named Coke. NIS3 million was invested in this campaign which immediately saw major success indicated by the 85,000 web discussions following its launch.
The Central Beverage Co Ltd continued to lead the category in 2013 accounting for a 68% value share. The Central Beverage Co continues to benefit from its exclusive production and distribution rights of Coca-Cola. In 2012, Jafora-Tabori Ltd ranked second in sales accounting for 17%. Jafora markets the RC cola carbonate, which is priced lower than Coca-Cola and is well known among consumers for its refreshing taste.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As in the review period, carbonates manufacturers and distributors will continue to invest in marketing and advertising campaigns as these have proven effective in driving sales. Coca-Cola will continue to dominantly lead the category as the most well-known and popular brand, with Jafora's RC Cola and Tempo's Pepsi following.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Carbonates in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Israel?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates in Germany
- Carbonates in Estonia
- Carbonates in Indonesia
- Carbonates in the Philippines
- Carbonates in Kazakhstan