Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- Cheese producers have turned their interest to adults after saturation has occurred in the children's market. More consumers in South Korea like to have cheese together with alcohol. Increasing popularity of French dining and drinking wine is also leading to an increased cheese market potential for adults.
In 2013, Seoul Dairy Cooperative is expected to maintain 42% of value sales. The market share of Namyang Dairy Products is expected to decline to 22%, a fall of one percentage point due to the impact of unfair business scandal of the company. Consumers boycotted the company's products after a group of wholesalers for Namyang reported to the public that the company is forcing its sales agents to buy more products than they needed and the products were closed to their expiry date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The growing demand for high-quality, natural cheese will support robust value sales over the forecast period. Unprocessed cheese is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9%, in constant 2013 prices, whereas processed cheese is anticipated to achieve a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. As processed cheese products become more natural in flavour, sales will increase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cheese industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cheese industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cheese in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cheese in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- Given mounting obesity concerns, are consumers moving from full-fat to reduced fat/fat-free offerings?
- Are consumers moving from unpackaged to packaged cheese?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Processed Cheese, Unprocessed Cheese.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Korea to 2018
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2018
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2017
- Cheese Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cheese Market in South Korea to 2016
- Cheese Market in South Korea to 2017