Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cigars in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2013 -- Like all tobacco products, cigars faced higher taxation towards the end of the review period. The March 2012 budget added 10p to a pack of five small cigars, with cigars also seeing higher VAT introduced at the start of the year. These tax increases also had a higher impact on cigar smokers due to ongoing economic uncertainty and higher VAT across the board, with many smokers thus facing eroded disposable incomes.
Euromonitor International's Cigars in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarillos, Cigars Excluding Cigarillos.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the UK to 2017
- Luxury Cigars in the United Kingdom
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture