Recently published research from MarketLine, "Civil Engineering in the Netherlands", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Civil Engineering in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands civil engineering market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The civil engineering industry is composed of civil engineering companies and large-scale contractors, but excludes companies involved in home-building.
- The Dutch civil engineering sector had total revenues of $19.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $19.5bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the civil engineering market in the Netherlands
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the civil engineering market in the Netherlands
Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands civil engineering market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Netherlands economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Netherlands civil engineering market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Netherlands civil engineering market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands civil engineering market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Civil Engineering in South Korea
- Civil Engineering in Canada
- Civil Engineering in Asia-Pacific
- Civil Engineering in China
- Civil Engineering in Italy
- Civil Engineering in Spain
- Civil Engineering in the United States
- Civil Engineering in Belgium
- Civil Engineering in Mexico
- Civil Engineering in India