Fast Market Research recommends "Coal in South America" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/16/2013 -- Coal in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South America coal market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The coal market is defined as revenues due to the sale of coal for industry and power generation.
- The South American coal market had total revenues of $4.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 45.3 million short tons in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $7.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the coal market in South America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the coal market in South America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key coal market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America coal market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South America economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South America coal market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South America coal market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America coal market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Refining Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- Coal Bed Methane in North America - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2017
- Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Gas Utilities in South America
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Senex Energy Limited (SXY) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Coal Seam Gas/ Coal Bed Methane (CSG/CBM) in Asia - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020