Fast Market Research recommends "Coffee in Hungary" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- The growing sophistication of consumers due to their heightened exposure to international trends through the internet and overseas travel saw them more appreciative of chocolate quality over the review period. At the same time, their improved disposable incomes since the latter part of the review period also witnessed them demanding a better lifestyle quality and increasingly willing to trade up to premium chocolate confectionery. With this, chocolate confectionery is set to post stronger retail value growth in 2013 than in 2012.
Ferrero is set to witness the strongest increase in value share and retain its lead in chocolate confectionery with a 31% retail value share in 2013. Strong marketing campaigns for Ferrero Rocher and Kinder Bueno continue to arouse consumer interest in the brands, especially with Ferrero Rocher widely used for gifts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Chocolate confectionery is expected to continue to register a positive constant value performance over the forecast period. With consumers' disposable incomes likely to increase alongside the rebound in economic conditions, this will continue to increase their willingness to invest in premium chocolate confectionery.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Chocolate Confectionery industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Chocolate Confectionery industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Chocolate Confectionery in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Chocolate Confectionery in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- What are market opportunities for health and wellness minded dark chocolate?
- What are market opportunities for ethically sourced chocolate?
- How might increasingly volatile cocoa bean commodity prices impact retail prices and sales performance?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee in Austria
- Coffee in Norway
- Coffee in Slovakia
- Coffee in Israel
- Coffee in the US
- Coffee in Mexico
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide