Fast Market Research recommends "Colour Cosmetics in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- The economic slowdown damaged value sales at constant 2013 prices in all but one colour cosmetics subcategory. Consumers rationalised their spending throughout the year, and colour cosmetics are considered less indispensable than packaged food and bottled water, for example. This may explain the halted growth in sales of eye make-up, facial make-up and lip products.
Grupo Transbel remains the leading player in colour cosmetics with a 14% share of retail value sales. The company has consolidated its strength, along with Avon, in the direct selling colour cosmetics in the Dominican Republic. Improving distribution via an expanding platform of agents, good quality products, strong brands like Cyzone and L'Bel, and competitive pricing have facilitated consolidation over time.
As the economy recovers from the slowdown in 2013, disposable incomes are set to grow steadily during the forecast period. This will be characterised as a stable period (unless external shocks out of the government's control impede internal evolution). Higher disposable income will allow women to maintain or even increase their high levels of consumption of colour cosmetics. This, along with the expected steady growth in the adult female population, is predicted to produce solid and consistent growth in the forecast period. All types of colour cosmetics are projected to post at least a 2% CAGR at constant 2013 prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Dominican Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Dominican Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Dominican Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Dominican Republic?
- What are the major brands in Dominican Republic?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Dominican Republic
- Colour Cosmetics in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in the Czech Republic
- Colour Cosmetics in Lithuania
- J Gasso Gasso CxA in Beauty and Personal Care (Dominican Republic)
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey