Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Electronics in Italy", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2014 -- In 2013 Italy continued to suffer from the ongoing effects of economic recession. The consumers remained bruised from 2012's intensified government austerity policies and a loss of consumer purchasing power and confidence. With less disposable income and rising unemployment rates, domestic consumers became more prudent in their buying habits, postponing purchases of nonessential goods for as long as possible. This drove down the national consumer electronics sales in terms of both volume and...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Electronics in Brazil
- Consumer Electronics in Portugal
- Consumer Electronics in Ukraine
- Consumer Electronics in the US
- Consumer Electronics in Austria
- Consumer Electronics in China
- Consumer Electronics in Greece
- Consumer Electronics in Vietnam