Fast Market Research recommends "Credit Cards in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- Due to the much smaller transaction base than debit cards in retail value terms, and thus a lower degree of saturation, credit card transactions continued to register dynamic growth of 31% in value terms in 2014, reaching RMB12,913 billion. The increasing sophistication of Chinese consumers regarding personal finance contributed to robust value growth during the review period, as Chinese consumers have gradually adopted the idea of consumption first and payment later. The popularity of...
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in China report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Credit Cards in Turkey
- Lebanon's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Credit Cards in Colombia
- Cambodia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape