New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Debit Cards in the United Arab Emirates"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- The United Arab Emirates began a national migration to chip and pin debit cards in 2011, with all retailers switching to POS terminals in March 2012 that are compatible with chip and pin technology. The Central Bank initially imposed a deadline of 31 December 2012 for the upgrade of all debit cards to the chip and pin format. However, in mid-December National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Emirates NBD announced that they were not able to meet this deadline. While Emirates NBD had upgraded 85% of its...
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in United Arab Emirates report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates Debit Cards: Market Update
- Pre-Paid Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Charge Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Credit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Store Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- ATM Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017