New Fixed Networks research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- Denmark's telecoms market is characterised by slow revenue and subscriber growth in the mobile and broadband sectors, declining subscriptions in the fixed-line sector, and low margins across all services. This is mainly because of market saturation and regulatory directives that aim to improve competition, as well as customer willingness to regularly switch service providers. In the future, BMI expects growth in the telecoms market to be driven by converged services and other data-centric mobile and fixed services.
- In March 2013, the Danish government set out 22 initiatives for the improvement of broadband services and mobile coverage in the country. The most important initiative targets a minimum upload speed of 30Mbps by 2020.
- In February 2013 TDC revealed that its owners have agreed to sell approximately 10% of the company's share capital. NTC Holding will sell 80mn shares in TDC.
- In February 2013 Telia Denmark has reported a surge in LTE traffic after updating the network to be compatible with Apple iPhone 5 handset. Telia's iPhone 5 users were able to update to iOS 6.1 on Janary 28, and between this date and February 3, LTE data traffic increased by approximately 40%. Telia launched its 4G network in December 2010.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Vietnam Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Poland Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Caribbean Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- West & Central Africa Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- France Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Ukraine Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Southern Africa Telecommunications Report Q2 2013
- Bangladesh Telecommunications Report Q2 2013