New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Rice is by far the dominant category in dried processed food. It is used for daily meals for Moroccans, who tend to mix it with different traditional and modern sauces. It is also used in some popular salads. Lower-income consumers tend to buy more unpackaged products than packaged products. It is quite cheap, found in all small retailers, and can be sold in different quantities. However, packaged rice is constantly seeing value growth, and is competing more aggressively with unpackaged rice thanks to cheap local brands.
Mundiriz is expected to remain the leader in dried processed food in 2013 with a 20% share of total value sales. Cigala is its main brand, with many kinds of rice available (such as Rond, Long, Etuve and Brajma). Its prices are amongst the cheapest in the market (up to Dh15 for regular rice and Dh60 for Basmati Brajma). Mundiriz benefits from a wide distribution network in Morocco, reaching most small retail outlets, as well as a good reputation and an efficient advertising strategy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Although dehydrated soup and instant noodles are growing rapidly, and are starting to be integrated into the Moroccan diet, rice is expected to remain the dominant category in dried processed food in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dried Processed Food industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dried Processed Food industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dried Processed Food in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Dried Processed Food in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- Are consumers in emerging markets moving from unpackaged to packaged rice?
- How will the lingering spectre of commodity price volatility impact rice retail prices and sales performance?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dehydrated Soup, Dessert Mixes, Dried Pasta, Dried Ready Meals, Instant Noodles, Instant Soup, Plain Noodles, Rice.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Dried Processed Food in South Korea
- Dried Processed Food in Germany
- Dried Processed Food in Vietnam
- Dried Processed Food in Israel
- Dried Processed Food in Russia
- Dried Processed Food in Italy
- Dried Processed Food in Sweden
- Dried Processed Food in France
- Dried Processed Food in Switzerland